Australian Tide Tables 2018
- FREE Delivery to UK - Spend over £50 for EU
- Express Delivery Available
Part Number: AUSTT-18
Scale / Size: No
ISBN / MPN: australian-tide-tables-2018
Publisher: Australian Hydrographic Office
Publisher: Australian Hydrgraphic Office
The Australian National Tide Tables (ANTT, otherwise known as AHP11) contains information for over 80 Primary (Standard) ports and over 600 Secondary ports in Australia, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Antarctica and Timor-Leste. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Predictions for high and low water for each day of the year for over 80 Standard Ports.
- Predictions of maximum rates of tidal streams for Torres Strait and Port Phillip Heads.
- Tidal Stream diagrams for Sydney, Broome and Darwin.
- The main 22 harmonic constituents for all Standard and Secondary Ports are available on request through our licensing process.
- Tidal levels and time difference for all Secondary ports in relation to the relevant Standard Port.