Cruising Anglesey & Adjoining Waters
- FREE Delivery to UK - Spend over £50 for EU
- Express Delivery Available
From Liverpool to Aberdovey. Incorporating Glazebrook's North Wales Pilot.
Part Number: PIL0644M
Publisher: Imray Laurie Norie And Wilson Ltd
Ralph Morris’s guide to the island of Anglesey and coast from Liverpool to Pwllheli was first published over 30 years ago and has always been closely associated with the North West Venturers Yacht Club based in Beaumaris. This fully updated new edition is presented in the same format as previous ones complete with full colour charts and photographs
- Coverage has been extended to include the harbours from Porthmadog to Aberdovey
- The Tidal information has been reviewed and a new Tidal Atlas for Bardsey Sound has been included
- “Crib Sheets” have been added to make it easier to plan passages and find suppliers. The mandatory SOLAS Distress poster has been included.
In the 1960s, Ralph Morris learned his way around Anglesey the hard way – in a day boat with one chart and a compass which one day chose to fail in fog. That’s not what prompted the decision to write this pilot though. It was the increasing scarcity of Henry Glazebrook’s Anglesey & North Wales Coast Pilot. A couple of members of the North West Venturers Yacht Club had written Cruising Notes for about half the coastline and after twenty years pottering around the Irish Sea it seemed like a good idea to complete the circuit and incorporate Henry’s pilot. In the early years, the Club published the pilot which was taken over by Imray in 2003.