- FREE Delivery to UK - Spend over £50
- FREE Delivery to Europe - Spend over £100
- Worldwide Delivery Available
PRINT ON DEMAND, 2-3 WEEKS
This is the essential manual for every yacht captain and all those aspiring to become one. It outlines the correct protocol for keeping watch to STCW-95 standards and the procedures to be followed on the bridge of every yacht irrespective of the vessel's flag state or the ensign flying at her stern. It caters specifically to the needs and requirements of large yachts and the professional crews that man them.
Part Number: SAS0014
Printed and corrected to: No
Imprint: Adlard Coles
Packed with essential information and useful checklists it covers:
- Bridge organisation
- Duties of an OOW
- Principles of operation and maintenance of equipment including radar, chart plotters, compasses, echo sounders and AIS equipment
- The watchkeeping elements of all yacht training school courses, following the syllabuses laid down by the RYA, International Yachtmaster Training and the MCA.
This book is fully compliant with ISM procedures stipulated by the IMO and is written to conform to the MCA's Large Yacht Code, as well as yacht codes issued by other authorities.