Buying a Yacht: New or Second-Hand
- FREE Delivery to UK - Spend over £50 for EU
- Express Delivery Available
Part Number: SLG0493
Buying a boat can be a minefield, but a handbook like this will make it a lot easier for would-be boat owners to make sensible, informed choices.
Whether buying a new or second-hand boat, would-be owners will gain expert advice on topics including:
- the type of boat best suited to their needs
- where to find it (brokers, etc)
- what to look out for
- how to assess it (especially important for secondhand boats)
- questions to ask
- setting a realistic budget
- finding a mooring
- documentation required
Lively, modern and attractive, and illustrated with colour photographs throughout, this guide is packed with checklists and insights from real owners who share their experiences. Armed with this book, would-be boat owners are far more likely to end up with the right boat for them!