- FREE Delivery to UK - Spend over £50 for EU
- Express Delivery Available
- Full colour throughout
- Covers all types of marine diesel engine
- Saves you money on expensive servicing
- Full of tips to prolong the life of your engine
- Written by a technical contributor to Practical Boat Owner
Part Number: FIT0117
Publisher: Fernhurst Books
Diesel engines are installed in just about every yacht and in most large motorboats. This book explains how to prevent problems, troubleshoot and make repairs using safe techniques. It will help you save money on expensive bills for yard work you could do yourself.
Diesels Afloat covers everything from how the diesel engine works to engine electrics and from fault finding to out of season lay-up. With this guide and your engine’s manual you can be confident in dealing with any problem, and get the best performance from your boat.
Recommended for the MCA Approved Engine Course.