A Guide for Correct Entries in the ORB Part II - Cargo/Ballast Operations
- FREE Delivery to UK - Spend over £50 for EU
- Express Delivery Available
This publication provides guidance on proper and consistent completion of the Oil Record Book (Part II – Cargo/Ballast Operations) for oil tankers, as stipulated by Regulation 36 and Appendix III of Annex I of MARPOL 73/78. It sets out instructions and general requirements for making entries in the ORB Part II and lists the items that must be recorded. It also contains example entries for commonly used cargo/ballast operations.
Part Number: CHE0850
INTERTANKO members and associate members, please enter INTERTANKO as Promotional Code during checkout for 50% OFF
This guide complements the INTERTANKO publication A Guide for Correct Entries in the Oil Record Book (Part I – Machinery space operations).
It provides simple and clear advice and guidance for making entries in the ORB Part II with the aim of:
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant MARPOL Annex I requirements
- Facilitating and simplifying the onboard work of the responsible officers and the Master
- Ensuring uniform and consistent ORB Part II recordkeeping that is aligned with and compatible with other shipboard logbooks and records.
It is structured in a user-friendly manner and can also be used both as an onboard guide and as a training tool for seafarers and shore-based personnel, including ship operators, surveyors and inspectors. It has also been designed to facilitate integration in the document management system of any individual Member of INTERTANKO.