Sportbootkarten Satz 1: Kieler Bucht und Rund Fünen
- FREE Delivery to UK - Spend over £50 for EU
- Express Delivery Available
Part Number: YOT0008A
Publisher: Delius Klasing
Printed and corrected to: edition date
Format: Folio - A2 Size
Language: Danish, German
The first set of the Delius Klasing recreational boat folios contains 2 overview charts as well as 36 detailed charts for navigation in the area of Kieler Bucht, Rund Fünen, Lübeck Bay, the Kiel Canal, the Eider and the Schlei.
Included in this folio:
- 2 overview charts
- 35 detail charts
- 142-page area guide with area information and waypoint list including 158 harbor plans and approximately 60 aerial photographs
The Delius Klasing recreational boat charts are a handy size of 60 cm x 42 cm (A2). A sturdy plastic cover ensures that you can transport the charts easily and stow them safely on board.
Free digital sea chart for PC, tablet and smartphone
This set of charts comes with a CD-ROM for installing the navigation program "Yacht Navigator" on Windows PCs. After redeeming the attached license code, the set of charts "Satz 1: Kieler Bucht und Rund Fünen" will be installed in the Yacht Navigator, so that you can use this set of charts digitally.
After successful installation of the chart set, you can also use the digital chart on your tablet and smartphone - the necessary "Yacht Navigator" app is available for free on the App Store and on Google Play. The digital nautical chart can be used free of charge on all your devices in the registered Yacht Navigator apps for 365 days from the activation date.
Official map license for reliable navigation:
The Delius Klasing recreational boat maps are created on the basis of licensed official map data and thus allow you reliable and exact navigation at sea based on the most accurate survey data available.
Clear chart design:
With the optimized page layout, the card numbering and the color coding system, you can quickly orient yourself and navigate comfortably. The nautical charts also show the red 2 m or 3 m depth line. The detailed depth images ensure that you can use the nautical charts away from the fairway and close to the coast.
Added to this is the fine graphic processing of the maps. Very fine lines, white paper combined with clear blue colors for the different depth ranges of the water surfaces, colored barrel symbols and a less eye-catching color for underwater cables and traffic separation areas, for example, increase the fast and clear legibility compared to official maps.
Also includes a harbour guide
This recreational craft chart folio includes an extended 142-harbour guide, which includes information about the area (such as bridge and lock opening times, weather information and currents, sources of sea weather reports, radio information), a waypoint list, and major ports. As far as the available ports are concerned, there is a harbor plan available as well as a bilingual descriptive text (German / Danish) with information on the approach and infrastructure of the port. Most entries are also supplemented by an aerial view of the port.
- Flensburg Fjord - As Sund - Abenra Fjord 1: 80000
- Geltinger Bay - Schleimünde - Eckernförde Bay 1: 80000
- Flensburg Fjord W 1: 25000
- Kiel Bay - Hohwachter Bay 1: 80000
- Kiel Bay 1: 80000
- Kiel Firth / Eide 1: 40000/1: 50000
- Fehmarn - Fehmarnbelt 1: 80000
- Fehmarnsund - driving Heiligenhafen 1: 80000/1: 40000
- Bay of Lübeck - Großenbrode 1: 80000
- The Trave from Travemünde to Lübeck 1: 55000
- Lillebaelt - As N 1: 80000
- Aabenraa Fjord - Fjord 1: 45000
- Haderslev - Aro - Assens 1: 80000
- Haderslev Fjord 1: 25000
- Lillebaelt N 1: 80000
- Kolding Fjord, Fredericia - Middelfart 1: 45000
- Vejle Fjord 1: 45000
- Fyn N 1: 80000
- Odense Fjord NE 1: 20000
- Odense Fjord SW 1: 20000
- Fyns Hoved - Sjaelland 1: 80000
- Fyn - Langelandsbaelt 1: 80000
- Fyn - Sjaelland 1: 80000
- Storebaeltbroen - Nyborg Fjord 1: 25000
- Langeland S - Lolland 1: 80000
- Nakskov Fjord 1: 20000
- Lillebaelt - Svendborg Sund 1: 80000
- Faaborg - Nakkebolle Fjord - Marstal - AEroskobing 1: 25000
- Rudkobing - Tasinge 1: 15000
- Svendborg Sund 1: 17500
- AEro S - Marstal Bugt - Langeland W 1: 80000
- Kiel Canal 1 1: 50000
- North-Baltic Canal 2 1: 50000
- The Schlei 1 1: 35000
- The Schlei 2 1: 35000
- Mecklenburg Bay 1: 300000
- Kiel Bay - Around Funen 1: 300000
Baltic Sea Delius Klasing Sportbootkarten
£69.00Stock In stock
£55.00Stock In stock
£69.00Stock In stock