Sportbootkarten Satz 5: Kattegat
- FREE Delivery to UK - Spend over £50 for EU
- Express Delivery Available
Delius Klasing Charts
Part Number: YOT0008E
Manufacturer: Delius Klasing
Publisher: Delius Klasing
Format: Folio - A2 Size
The 5th set of the Delius Klasing recreational boat maps contains 6 over-sailing maps as well as 25 detailed and detailed maps for navigation on the Kattegat and on the Danish Kattegat coast.
Included in this set of cards:
- 6 overseas charts
- 25 area and detail maps (of which 1 map DIN A1)
- Area guide with area information and waypoint list including 69 harbor plans and about 40 aerial photographs
The Delius Klasing recreational boat maps have a handy size of 60 cm x 42 cm (DIN A2). A sturdy plastic bag ensures that you can transport the cards well and stow them safely on board.
Free digital sea chart for PC, tablet and smartphone
This set of cards comes with a CD-ROM for installing the navigation program "Yacht Navigator" on Windows PCs. After redeeming the enclosed license code, the "Set 5: Kattegat" card set will be installed in the Yacht Navigator, so you can also use this set of cards digitally.
After successful installation of the card set, you can also use the digital map on your tablet and smartphone - the necessary "Yacht Navigator" app is available for free on the App Store and on Google Play. The digital nautical chart can be used free of charge on all your devices in the registered Yacht Navigator apps for 365 days from the activation date.
Official map license for reliable navigation:
The Delius Klasing recreational boat maps are created on the basis of licensed official map data and allow you on the basis of the most accurate available survey data a reliable and accurate navigation at sea.
Clear map design:
With the optimized page layout, the card numbering and the color coding system, you can quickly orient yourself and navigate comfortably. The nautical charts also show the red 2 m or 3 m depth line. The detailed depth images ensure that you can use the nautical charts away from the fairway and close to the coast.
Added to this is the fine graphic processing of the maps. Very fine lines, white paper combined with clear blue colors for the different depth ranges of the water surfaces, colored barrel symbols and a less eye-catching color for underwater cables and traffic separation areas, for example, increase the fast and clear legibility compared to official maps.
In addition, well informed: the district guide
This recreational craft card is accompanied by an extended area guide, which includes information about the area (eg bridge and lock opening times, information on weather conditions and currents, sources of sea weather reports, radio information), a waypoint list and entries to the main ports. As far as the available ports are concerned, there is a harbor plan available as well as a bilingual descriptive text (German / Danish) with information on the approach and infrastructure of the port. Most entries are also supplemented by an aerial view of the port.
Chart number, name & Scale:
- 540 Jylland N 1:300 000
- 541 Mseskr Trubaduren Varberg 1:300 000
- 542 Nidingen Anholt Kullen 1:300 000
- 543 resund 1:300 000
- 544 Storeblt 1:300 000
- 545 Kattegat NW 1:300 000
- 501 Frederikshavn 1:50 000
- 503 Anholt 1:75 000
- 510 lborg Bugt 1:80 000
- 511 Tangen 1:80 000
- 512 Jylland E Grenaa 1:80 000
- 513 rhus Ebeltoft 1:80 000
- 514 Jylland Sejer 1:80 000
- 515 rhus Bugt Endelave 1:80 000
- 516 Sams 1:80 000
- 517 Sejer Bugt 1:80 000
- 518 Hessel Bugt W 1:80 000
- 519 Hessel Bugt E 1:80 000
- 520 Mariager Fjord E 1:30 000
- 521 Mariager Fjord 1:30 000
- 522 Mariager Fjord W 1:30 000
- 523 Randersfjord NE 1:30 000
- 524 Randersfjord SW 1:30 000
- 525 rhus 1:10 000
- 526 Horsens Fjord 1:30 000
- 528 Isefjord N 1:40 000
- 529 Isefjord 1:40 000
- 530 Isefjord S 1:40 000
- 531 Roskilde Fjord 1 1:25 000
- 532 Roskilde Fjord 2 1:25 000
- 533 Roskilde Fjord 3 1:25 000
- 534 Roskilde Fjord 4 1:25 000
- 535 Ls Rende Ls W 1:80 000
- 536 Ls E 1:80 000
Delius Klasing Sportbootkarten for the Baltic Sea
£69.00Stock In stock
£55.00Stock In stock
£69.00Stock In stock