Chrome Plated Atlantis Time & Tide Clock
- FREE Delivery to UK - Spend over £50 for EU
- Express Delivery Available
Part Number: BAC3096
Manufacturer: Weems & Plath
Publisher: Weems & Plath
Being able to view, at a glance, the position of the tide is crucial to anyone who is dependent on the sea for his activities. The Atlantis Chrome Time & Tide Clock indicates the position of the tide in relation to the current time. The red hand on the dial points to "high tide," low tide," "after or before low," "after or before high," and "half tide. The black hands indicate the current time.
The components of this chrome time & tide clock are easy to access by unscrewing the bezel of the clock case which is created from chrome-plated solid, forged brass that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered.
- Combination quartz time & tide clock movement averages the lunar tide cycle
- Tide sector is calibrated for the East coast of the United States. (Note: The clock will work for other tidal bodies of water but will need to be reset more frequently)
- Provided with AA battery, complete instructions and mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty
Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz (1446 g)
Dimensions: Dial: 4" (102 mm) Base: 5 1/2" (140 mm) Depth: 2 7/8" (73 mm)