Cruising Guide to Indonesia
- FREE Delivery to UK - Spend over £50
- FREE Delivery to Europe - Spend over £100
- Worldwide Delivery Available
Part Number: PIL0422
Printed and corrected to: No
Indonesia offers amazing cruising opportunities. With 18,000 isles covering some two million square miles of pristine tropical water and a rich and vibrant local culture, there truly can be no comparison.
The Cruising Guide to Indonesia covers everything the prudent navigator needs to safely ply the Indonesian waters and enjoy the largest island nation in the world. The book includes:
- Detailed charts, including approaches, waypoints and GPS coordinates.
- Dangers, chart errors, missing islands, reefs and rocks.
- Formalities, Immigration, Customs, Harbor Master and National Park regulations.
- Regional weather patterns, local anomalies and currents
- Shore-side facilities, restaurants, beach bars, supermarkets, provisioning and fueling.
- Cultural excursions, waterfalls, wildlife, diving, hiking, climbing, day tripping, etcÂ…
Comprehensive coverage: 270 pages with more than 320 anchorages.