Ship Stability Strength and Loading Principles [BACKORDER]
- FREE Delivery to UK - Spend over £50 for EU
- Express Delivery Available
OUT OF STOCK
This book is a clear, instructive guide to ship stability for anyone studying to become certified to Mate/Master or officer of the watch (OOW) level.
Part Number: STA0070
The book covers the following areas:
- The ship stability syllabus requirements for learners studying for a STCW 78 as amended OFFICER IN CHARGE OF NAVIGATIONAL WATCH REG
- The ship stability syllabus requirements for learners studying for a STCW 78 as amended CHIEF MATE/MASTER REG. II/2 (UNLIMITED) certificate of competency
- The principles of ship construction, as necessary to understand the nature of the stresses to which a ship’s hull will be subjected in service.
Martin Rhodes, the author of this book, is a well-known lecturer on the subject of ship stability. The book is written in an accessible and easy to read style, guiding students through the subject in a logical manner.
This title supersedes Ship Stability OOW and Ship Stability Mates/Masters.
Ship Stability Publications
£162.75Stock In stock
£60.00Stock In stock