777 Pilot Book - Adriatic and Ionian Seas
- FREE Delivery to UK - Spend over £50 for EU
- Express Delivery Available
From the Italian-Slovenian Border to Reggio Calabria and the Tremiti Islands
Part Number: PIL1456
Publisher: Edizioni Magnamare
The 777 Pilot Book Series has been prepared in the tradition of the ancient portolans (pilot charts),that used to include charts, chartlets and also descriptions of harbours and shelters.
As a result, users today have an authoritative, comprehensive and useful tool
to navigate in safety whilst maximising enjoyment.
Edizioni Magnamare strengths are:
- Theye personally visit all the moorings and anchorages, and their surroundings;
- They have a network of on-the-ground researchers to collect information and provide updates;
- They include suggestions of onshore itineraries and services useful to yachtsmen;
- They provide a telephone helpline for assistance;
- They provide video tutorials of the main ports and anchorages.
Their goal is to accompany their readers and provide them with faithful and up-to-date information.
Inside you will find:
DETAILED NAVIGATIONAL INFORMATION
BACKGROUND HISTORY UPDATES AND INFORMATION
488 Colour Pages • A4 Format • Paperback Binding • 113 General Charts • 253 Nautical Plans
Italian Adriatic & Ionian Seas Imray Charts
Italian Waters Imray Charts
777 Harbours & Anchorages Pilot Books
£45.00Stock In stock